Nov 29, 2006

Why is it that all of sudden I feel the pressure of gravity on me?
I mean, I’ve been in deeper shit holes than this before
After just one class of English my brain cells feel surprisingly sore
Am I just letting one class breaking my wings, stopping me from my endless ability to soar?
These past 2 ½ weeks I’ve been forgetting whom I’m doing this for
Forgetting I have reports to be written, mistakes to be ridden, and nervous-filled drops of sweat to be hidden
My brain tissue seems to have reached a state of such compression, as my heart keeps beating to a rhythm of tension, and my bones and muscles are moving with what seems like permanent trepidation
All of this is leading me to say, “Shit, maybe I should have gone to one of those extra help sessions”
(Maybe it's finished, maybe it's not, but i just feel like seeing the name Mauricio on the blogger once more)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/04/2006

    juzz gotta luv wat can I say
    itz juzz naturally Mauricio lol wat else can u say....(if u added more then I could say sumthin waz bad lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :'( i still aint C dat newspaper!!!
    but i heard it was cool so congrats

    ReplyDelete