Dec 1, 2006

I'm Back pt. 2 (first time pt 2 is better than pt. 1)

I plant trees those seeds that grow
That feeds these people and I give them what they need
But I have gotten a drought
No more sprinkles of ideas to shower my harvest that slowly would grow
But rather wilting rhymes, drooping over my page on my black lines
That would seems elegant to me but no one else finds it elegant
The dry base of my topic is as old as it comes
one shot deal and the fertility is done
but you got to move on through this
Thick shit, think quick to make it through rough surfaces on your path to a new land
the land that would provide the sources you need
The greens of smilies or the leaves of vivid beauty
Whatever a poet needs you name it
but it seems the path is much harder than expected
My lines on this page is getting hectic
Chaos reigns through the rains of apopletic feelings
And regrets affected previous poets to proceed
Probably no... Indeed I am no other poet
The journey to new lands where poets thrive is mine
Where I can feed the hunger of the people will soon come true
My pencil on the paper where rhymes unfold, stories show these people cold untold tales that would never be heard if it wasn't for them
So indeed I shall travel to foreign places, see poets faces on the same quest as I
And I want this
No I need this...
For my people for has awaited for the returned of Mr. Prolific Poet
You know it I just need some help
That I once got to grow my crops to pot these flowers that will spring the true beauty of poetry
But they have been separated to grow their own
And I still need that help that I once got
Because my crops become scarce and farce
It Hard time through the wet season because that would rain on my unseeded plants which would never have a chance to grow
I can only see the end of my page but not know what will happen
What fate my lines holds on this uncontrolled terrority of poetry

I found new land now...
The flamboyant greens and pastures of the hills.....I can now plant my new seeds
But this seed is different
New flow new gardening methods of which you not know
Something that has been released from the pollen from which it has sprout
No more afraid little crops sticking its buds out no doubt on this new one
It has a new outcome that has begun to change the fate of my planted seeds
So I gave back what the people need
My new flow

Yes this new flow that I have perfected but now rather prefer not neglect my intellect as an individual but showing it
My rhymes do not really matter for now my plants beauty shows itself
That even science can't figure out what kind of beauty my plants exude
Truth spills from its sap no longer hiding behind its not bloomed pedals
From now that my crops has been successful for this short time coming
Mr. Prolific Poet is back you better know it
And I'll show it to you in this new flow
This new flow...
My Poetry Flow



®ø¥å£ ƒ£u§h Ent.
§£ÃmƒÃm 4 Life

2 comments:

  1. whoa..um..im kinda speechless...
    its a hell of a good start but it feels it shud be longer to hold the readers attention...
    i got a question though..is this a poem that was directed to mr.c or sumthin? did i miss sumthin by bein up here in manhattan all da time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry ryan the thing above was meant for miguel and i posted ur comment in miguels box.

    ReplyDelete