Mar 1, 2007

I just haven’t taking my last breath.

its not the best that I’ve written but it's true, and its the last thing that I will write at the age of 13. lol tell me what you think.
oh and before I forget Mr. Craig I let my tongue lose a little , just forgive me. okay?


Time has not allowed me to live
But in the time I have left I will take every breath I can because I have never known any feeling so satisfying
Family never came first because in their eyes I was always a secondary priority
But my friends
and I mean the people
who aren’t afraid to tell me when my hairs a hot mess
those real friend who don’t care how bad their words might hurt because they know I need to know
I’m talking about the people who allowed me to know the truth.
My friends .
always put me second
But that never bothered me because I understood family came
first.
So happy that they had their life where mine couldn’t be because although mommy said I was greedy there’s nothing I wouldn’t want my friend to have
But as soon as I saw past the fog of reality the prize was already on its way to that place where dreams that weren’t quiet dreamt went when they left my head
But its okay because if I was really meant to keep this happiness then it will come back to me.
According to “ the secrete”
If I visualize it , its as good as mine.
So after my 9 to 5
Ill go see Kevin revise his Oscar for best roll in a comedy
And ill be bobbing my head to Rainey’s latest CD while Mr. rampersaud will be mixed in the same damn play list. Rooting for rikay at his base ball game, and Denisse will have a seat saved for me when her feet blesses Broadway’s stage
Taylor will live next door to may Angelo
While viola busting Miguel out of jail for having M.T.V burnt to the ground guess they couldn’t Handel the fire.
And you know what I just might have kids so they can attend the new board of ed that Mr. Craig him self created single handedly but not alone in hope.
Damn its funny how I just painted a beautiful master piece with no canvas
but people don’t pay for what they cant see at least that’s what mommy told me.
But wait
I’ve placed her aside with perfection
and you know what I think I might just end up where my heart wants me to be ,
BUT!
my bad
my ass isn’t included in this one.
Yeah there aren’t anymore cracks in my dreams
Because my goal is sealed in the best Tupperware sold on shelves
So no matter how many times it falls out of my site none of what I’ve worked so hard for will have been wasted on the people who wanted to keep me ignorant.
Let me just say god gave me these eyes not to be blinded by your bull shit of what will be my life.
But to see what my life could be.
So yes I don’t have much time left to attend the same class as my extended family
But phones were always my best accessory and I have not Inhaled my last breath of this thing that I found in the south Bronx on school grounds
Yeah
I just haven’t taking my last breath.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/02/2007

    damn kidd......idk wah 2 say but.....NEW ALBUM COMING OUT APRIL 1, 2007 TITLED SLAMFAM PRESENTS: MR. PROILFIC POET VOL. 1 ......styll wanna spit a track 4 me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wanted to spit a track for u ............ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/03/2007

    Jessica
    Your work just keeps getting better and better. It seems you have been inspired by being part of this program and getting great support from Mr. C. Continue to share yourself with others. Where is the poem "He told me there was a poem in me" I would love to have that in text form.
    You are truly and inspiration! Keep going.
    Maria Fico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/08/2007

    Iight jesica turn down dis record deal fine I c lolz...but seriously u gotta record ur poemz,get sum recorder n juzz begin itz juzz dat simple!! mayb I'll sample it

    ReplyDelete