Feb 14, 2007

One more thing...

I didn't want to hijack my own post, so Congratulations to Kevin, Rainey, Jesica, Angela and Justine who wer all either performing or in attendance to receive awards at the DreamYard Poetry and Spoken Word Festival at Scholastic. Awesome.

And to Denisse, Miguel, Kevin, Rainey and Jesica for competing in, and owning the crowds at the Urban Word preliminaries and semi-finals. 13, and 14 years old. Damn.

We'll be a busload of support and sore throats on February 24th for Jesica as she attempts to make the New York City team to compete in San Jose, Calif this summer. Two years competing, two youngins in the Urban Word Finals...(I'm pleased as a peacock!)

Oh, Kevin, you own any room you walk into..., you put the energizer bunny to shame.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/14/2007

    you kno I would of killed dat competition last year was mah practice round lolz
    I hate dat I alwayz miss da gud thingz, 145 styll holdin it down w/o me oh damn lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, man, this just makes me feel so excited and happy for ya, man man, why couldn't it be 7 days later on like march 2nd, when i would've been home for spring break, well, Craig, u must feel like crying huh, your fellow students are making it big, again and again, send my regards to this year's team for their constant success and ability to contribute their own pieces to the puzzle which we like to call the REVOLUTION! man,jesica made it! whoa!!! 145 i miss u, and love u!!! GOOD LUCK EVeRYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete