Jun 28, 2007

Whers da Fam?

Wrote it after seeing Ryan's and Miguel's posts....needs work, i didnt read thru.

I heard the same shit too Joker!
EXTRA! EXTRA! Slamfam Splittin,
First time i thought that thought, I thought My mind was drifftin,
Driftin away into acting in plays, less recitin dem poems, more acting on stage
I felt like a traitor and i done gone betrayed da shit dat made me Wayne,
Now im typin dis poem from da heart and and its bringin me pain,
Pain dat drains your very being onto a single page, a sheet of paper,
Lines run across it horizontally, as my words balance on top forever and later,
Truth be told, I wondered when there would be another blog post by me,
Slamfam.blogspot.com, dats da place to be,
Da one place that kept us tight,
lets less rely on myspace and begin to write or type,
what we think or feel,
Whats goin down and wats the deal,
not show our feelings through surveys or posting pics askin peeps to rate your sex appeal,
Its time to buckle down and head for the core,
This is not a poem its a realization ...wats yours?

1 comment:

  1. wow, i feel lyk im actually doin sumthin now...
    lolz, im tryna get more of the slammerz 2 post, and "WE" hav 2 do it together. ok?
    we gotta get bac in da game.

    "POST or DIE!"

    lolz

    ReplyDelete