Sep 13, 2006

Being A Bear

U know, Craig, i feel like you're pissed off at me, cuz first, on the myspace SlamFamLive u posted everybody else's recording except mine, that hurt, but then i sent you like 2 or 3 messages in the past month and u never respond, now, i think the reason why you're mad at me is cuz i never sent any stuff 4 the Documentary, i'm sorry, i should've done it but i didn't, maybe i will when i go back home, but until then could u please e-mail me man! I'm lonely out here, i made a few friends but i'm always alone with no one to hang out with, well, it's only been 4 days now since i've been here, and it's getting better.
Now i know you're gonna be mad cuz i have no poems, but please, i wanna hear more from u Craig.
Berkshire is fun man, JV Football is alright, but i worked out fron an hour after practice last Monday and ever since my ribs and legs hurt whenever i walk. Classes r aight, kinda easy, but F*ck, i had two tests today already!!! N0 100s yet. I'm so scared of getting kicked out though, i like it here a lot, and the 1st night i was here they had a dance, and yea, well, i got me dancing with whitiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, dude, but like very few hispanics guys, like i'n not even playing, i only know one other spanish kid so far. Girls here look nice man, but the older girls ignore freshman like sh*t my dudes. Peace out 4 now!!!!!
Berkshire Bears Rule!!!123BEARS!!!



i'm still got those stripes though...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/13/2006

    I kno how ya feel it is da exact same way wit me except I didn't go 2 mah dance (don't ask)

    ReplyDelete