Sep 10, 2006

untitled

wishin for an idea...
got an idea for a dream...
it's a dream of a reality
Reality fact-I ain't comin back
To many tears has fallen
from ma small 13 year old eyes
over this summer I got very wise
1+1=2
1-me=a lonely you
Ma friends told me but i ain't listen cuz
no one every showed me that u were
hookin up wit gurlz behind ma back
talkin snit like yo her poetry is wack
like ne-yo im tired of love songs
but oh
I ain't gonna do sucide over ur bullsnit lies
send ma self to hell on a horse and carage cause
you messed up
I would've killed you but
im to lazy to hide the body
I would've broke up before but
I jus kept givin you a second chance...after the 10th time
well now u can
suck ma imaganary dick without a codom on
better yet let me take that back
knowing your gay ass you'll probely like that

No comments:

Post a Comment