Sep 13, 2006

Slamfam silently dieing

Ok I gotta bring baq the hype you guys left me wit (espessially Issaka) so here is a little piece I work on at study hall (the only time I have)

Now its time to change it up from my old game
Now I got an insane, power draining perfromance since "My Name"
I'm all hyped
Because it feels so right to finally have a spotlight
I always have
But that lightblub was broken but never fixed it in the past so
When you turned on the light you actually saw what I did
Now I won't have any blackouts cutting in
On mid-performance
Yea...
I'm really writing right and rolling out of sight recking desrtuction its rotating, revovling, rocking, moving really slow and revolting its shocking
My words are damaged
They aren't 50 cents
My words are priceless Mastercard has nothing on this
See I got Red Bull in my blood veins
But Red Bull is bullshit I drank it nothing changed
So that Bull can have his bull shit and drink it
I got water bitch you hydrate when you really need it
I wish you guys could see this but I don't tape
Kodak need a video camera so this Kodak moment could be saved
Nothing can calm me down from this hype
And rappers can't dance so why do the fuck they making one?
The closest to a dance is Sean Paul's Jamcian one
But my performance beats them all
You'll be copying my every move before my last line is called
Even Mr. Craig would be apalled
And I think I am a prophet....nah I am a profit
Because I predict my fame will keep growing I can't stop it
My hype is like my poetry it comes out
No regrets and egressing
Its flow is addicted
Flowing thorugh my pen its like some herion
And you inject hype into your paper
Couple second your brain bursting few seconds later
Then you get a brain blast but Jimmy Neutron don't ever write poems
So when you write out your feelings then your really flowing
You feeling not concealing appealing the fans with the only thing that you have
Your feelings
And this performance will a prove this
This sense is all I have and I won't lose it
USe your sight matter fact use what you have heard
Tese written words
Are Spoken Word
So when this hype finally fades
I hope I leave some on you
I don't want Slamfam to die
No one wants it to
No one wants it to be true
Do something soon
Three years back
The group we begun
You better catch up
Before this group is done

No comments:

Post a Comment