Feb 24, 2009

Bullet Proof Glass

Why is it that you love me from behind bullet-proof glass?
Why do you flinch when I move closer to you?
What are you scared of, tell me, what did I do?
You stand there and try to explain, you say,
That everything’s okay, yet you’re still standing behind that bullet-proof glass.
What’s wrong?
If I didn’t do anything then get from behind that glass.
You laugh, and hesitate to tell me bout the nightmare that you had.
About a man from the past, who got to get you from behind that bullet-proof glass.
He joked and he smiled,
You felt safe for a while.
But he got outta hand,
And here you stand now,
Behind your bullet-proof glass.
Well, I’m not that man from the past.
And understand that if I can,
I would go back in time and kick that niggaz ass.
And I know violence ain’t the key in any time or place.
But I know that it’ll bring a smile to ur face.
Even though that memory is something that you can’t erase.
When we kiss, the glass is the only thing that I can taste.
So can you please get from behind your bullet-proof glass?


[[Might Add More]]
Feedback yOo..lolsz. I juss wunned ya 2 noe I'm alive nd still writin'..

2 comments:

  1. awwww lmao
    nah jk
    mad gud shit man, wish it were longer.
    mad women got dat glass up cuz of assholes though, sum take forever to let it down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shmell yu. Its tru, we have to heal the wounds inflicted by previous mistakes..its hard nd dat is y i wrote this.

    ReplyDelete