Feb 24, 2009

Ive been denied as many times as a dime can be multiplied thats ten minus a nine,

Add 5, then divide by six, no sex, just wrist movements and stress less nights,

No rights just left, right hand on mouse while I stop then perplex, and vexed at the equation, ive been denied as many times as a dime can be multiplied thats ten minus a nine add five then divide by six....

One

The product, the quotient, the sum of my problems can all be done with one,

Yes her, she broke thy heart and refused to give it back,

And when she gives it back im so amused by her muse that I give it in return as a thank u for returning, wat u took and shattered and the cycle repeats,

And im amazed at her power,

How she can do this  to me,

I love u wayne, rly??

Ur the best friend I ever had,

Now ask me how bad this word can twist and drag my soul out form body,

Ask mario how he felt wen he saved the princess and got nothing, nadi, nada,

Maybe thats the problem, 

Im too much at war with gears

My 360, 360s the mind and all they see is another dude in loved with his games more than her,

No no, I love u baby

Baby

Maybe thats it, im too much of a romantic,

I need to be a dick, treat girls like shit,

Cease the good guy and be the guy that hits,

Cuz girls like chris,

brown

And I sing, forced to dance, so they wants a guy who cheats around, then slaps u for finding out

Nah thats just a joke,

I cud never touch a woman

Everyone knows if they hit u u just shake him,

Stop it woman, stop control ur self

Yea thats wat tv taught me,


Then were locked in each others eyes and our lips r interlocking,

Interlocking,

Locking

Locked in

Not like pop locking

But locked in a relationship

Commitment

Im willing to stand out and say yes im with it

Easy

Im being to easy

Gotta be hard to get.

See if I hang then flex, then flirt with the next

She’ll see me as no less but more,

Cuz I got babes hung on me like knobs on a door

Number one, number 2, number 3, number 4

I look across the room to see if she sees how much im adored

But then I adore

Not her chest

But her ears

Not that butt but her arms

Not her face but just the eyes

Cuz see im not like most guys

And I know most guys use the same lines

But I like wat most dont see

And thats wat locked u to me


sorry if theres mistakes, www.youtube.com/cokedarapper


2 comments:

  1. Kewl dude.. u had a lot of hott lines in there and i can hear ur flowWw nd voice comin out of this piece. Nice to hear from u again. Ima bout to hit up ur youtube lolsz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Wayne! WHATSGOOOOOD.....SON......
    That was sick dude!
    Migg was right, lotta hot lines in this one, and ur line breaks worked out well, allowed to see of a bit of how it would be performed.
    U're good writer dude, don't stop, DA FLOW.

    ReplyDelete