Feb 27, 2009

Vision

[[I'll give you guys a piece of my mixtape, that I'm still trying to record, Shock Therapy 117]]

Now my mind is fog up
Kind of... up
Trying to set my life straight
Since i screwed my life up
so i just type up
i cant light up
if they found out
i'd get my lights bust

So i look for the greater good
who should be the one
to steer away from satan cush [kush]

they say i have devil eyes
they say in your heart is where that evil lies
We all have that evil smile
But does that mean my happiness is a demon's cry?
I've been looking for answers it ain't in the skies
I've been praying
but they don't reply
My mom told me they say it disguised
3 months later
I have blood in my eyes
People say things could be a miracle
The works of a clerical
Magically
Spiritual
In this case they haven't looked for this case
Looked for this face
i've been misused in this place

I hate when they say born again
You die for your beliefs
But not born for them
I refuse churchs help I just need him
I don't hate them
i just don't care for hymns

I've been to confessions
Sown my woes
God forgive me
I put the cross over my soul
I crossed over before
And i lost my foes
I need this light so I can escape this hole

People like to keep the bible next to their bed
Keep the demons away
Is what my mother said
But according to my lifestyle that I have led
I rather put the bible right next to my head

Consumed in a environment
Bred for the streets
I can't just walk up the Gates I have to wipe my feet
disrespect my family
No one to go to
Wish I could fly away
And uplift my soul too

I'm trying to imagine
If that dagger didn't carve him
Would it carve me as harmful?
Been to that yard draped in black
Salute that mother....
He died for that flag
It don't matter if it was red or blue
It matters if my Jesus piece protects my crew

But thats behind me
I'm just trying to change
My face tilts down so I can walk in this reign [rain]
They keep telling about community service
I don't that bull...
No bread and circus

No comments:

Post a Comment