Dec 7, 2005

Another Game

This poem is inspired by Eminem’s Stan, keep up with the situation. Make sure read the time and all

Dear Ryan,

Hey man, how are lately? I saw in football and got them out of safety. You were pretty good I must admit. I saw how angry you were and how you threw a fit. I have those too I can understand. I’ve been watching you I can relate like no one else can. We have a lot in common more than you think. Every little argument pushes me to the brink. Hey maybe we can become pen pals like others, oh man I got to got it’s my mother. Hey man write back soon because I am about to move, peace.
Your Friend,
Andrew
4 days later

Dear Andrew,

Hey man what happen? I see you got to move same with my friend he got the government after him. But why you have to move? Now I got one less person I can’t talk to. Well on another note how you been? My life is crazy and I can’t fit in. You know we are one and the same, except different houses, parent and different names. Man I hope you best of luck, oh man I got to go, my sister got a cut. See you later I hope.
Your Friend
Ryan

1 week later

Dear Ryan,

It took a while to write back. Well at least you did but now I got to pack. This maybe the last letter I will write because my mom is tired waiting for yours all night.
Its okay, maybe I’ll visit another day. I hope your family okay. Mine isn’t it is hell but don’t tell. No one knows it is secert between me and you. But please write me back soon.
Your Friend
Andrew


Next day
Dear Ryan,

Forget what I said. I’m staying, my dad decided to pay the bill instead. See there was a fight but the government won but it took all night. But it’s all right. But wait it gets even better, we can now write letters from now and forever on. This is probably the happiest I’ve ever been. Ever since I heard the news I’ve been happy ever since. Isn’t it great, oh man its 11:00’o clock man it’s late. Write back.
Your Friend
Andrew

2 weeks later

Dear Ryan,

I was hoping if we could meet. But guess not because you didn’t answer for 2 straight weeks. This is a warning, maybe the mailman forgot. But next time this game has to stop. Your probably busy I know how you feel, I got time to write cause I missed my favorite meal. See that’s how much I care. If you can’t write back just meet me over here, if you can’t get to my house call me man it’s only fair.
Your.........
Andrew

2 days later

Dear Andrew,

I didn’t get your last one, okay. Don’t get mad because I did what you had say. Maybe we can play football; I’ll give you my number so you can call and have a game because without you man it isn’t the same. I’m happy you could stay I really am. Oh crap I got to it’s my dad.
Your Friend
Ryan

(This letter got lost in the mail)

1 week later

Dear Ryan,

Oh I see how you be. Haven’t written me back now oh I see. How cruel are you? You didn’t write me back or come to my house too. You should be ashamed. So stop toying with me like it was another game. Well you don’t have to write, because I running from home at 11 tonight. I can’t take it anymore! My family hates me to the bitter core and on top of that you hate me too! So forget your family and forget you too!!
-Andrew

P.S. So confess, are you a true friend?

11:59 p.m.

Dear Ryan,

I am on the run away from my home. But not coming back well not alone. I sorry for what I said. I snap sometimes, I forgot to take my med. I get angry for nothing, and then I act silly. I usually snap when someone disses me. But it is okay I hope. I just want to say that will you run away wit....


Andrew was slain at 12’o clock on 169 street.

4 comments:

  1. That was very intelligent. i always wanted to write a poem or song like stan too.

    Nice,nice, nice. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was interesting ,creative, and clever. overall funny . keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo dalisbeth how you gon say that it was funny, to me it was pretty sad, but anyway i like it.
    the only thing is that i got lost when you wrote...hold up i need to find it......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok when you put "its only fair your......"
    i thaught that he died but then he wrote back soooooo what happened?
    well anyway it had a deep meaning to it.

    ReplyDelete