Dec 14, 2005

I Want to Thank

I want to thank you because you're glorious
For being there when i needed it most.
The colors of my thoughts and my worries that appear in front of me.
You open up the book of illustrations that were once caught in my eyes.

You always awited me in the afternoon to take away that of which
i went home to mourn like a monsoon.
And that touch of seewtness you add to the light wind passing by.

I felt so relaxed and hugged by the blanket of my favorite colors
that lasted at least one to two hours for which i used to sigh.
The warmth that i would lose and go back to my room,but i used to
wait until afternoon to say"i want to thank you".


Dalisbeth

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/14/2005

    doesn't really sound like poetry, it sounds like a statement. Even though it had metaphors it didn't sound like a poem. But nice choice of words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,nice poem. Just nice okay. Make it longer. I did feel the emotion though. i'm kind of happy that you're opening up to us more through your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/06/2006

    It'a a good poem. The figurative language is good. It's a little short and i was hoping to read more. But it was still good.

    ReplyDelete