Dec 3, 2005

Freestyle

They started just like a child in the ways of poetry
Except me
Without a cause
Without a meaning
I wanted to do it but I couldn't, wouldn't, refuse to do it
Thinking, keeping everything I ever knew and held it inside
Put it in the back of my mind and try to hide it but
Everyday I came up with more exciting dirt
Thinking my dirt would hurt everyone I ever said
But instead
I jotted it down
Hid it where it couldn't be found
But now
I released it in the open
In the wide range
And it was strange because everyone was amazed of what I did

I freestyle everyday
I say different things but my hope started to fade
Away into the abyss
I reminced looking back in the day
Looking at the times I started to miss
But look at this
These meanings, this poem
This rhymes
You could say my lines were forced
Well say what you want
Because everyone is
All these things I started to miss
I pick up where I had end
Now I begin
A new chapter a new phase
A new poem that would soon amazed
Everyone, I hope, everyone is in a daze
Hope my freestyle help me.........

See I'm a kid
Just a kid that kids arounds
Do things that I'm not allowed
I just want to be a kid
But poetry pulling in
In the whirlpool of dangerous tales
And peril hoping that I would not fail
I know you don't care but freestyle help me

I grew up
Like no other kid here
I am not the kid I appear to be
See, where I'm from this is my only connection
Now keep your attention
Because freestyle is the only thing I that I'm allowed to do
So be on your toes because there going to be part two

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/04/2005

    This is just a work in progress...
    It is not done yet

    ReplyDelete