Aug 26, 2006

Dear Slam fam

as we all seperate
i feel the pain of a life time
i never thought i would or even could care for people as much as i care for all of u
u all have done so much for me
cheering me on
helping with anything i needed help with
and most of all being a freind to me
Don't get me wrong i was a hand full but u all stood by my side
To Dalisbeth and Jasmine most of all
you both have been closer to me than anyone
you both were the only two i could trust with my personal issues
and i love u both as my sisters
Slamfam will live on forever
as i sit here writing this letter
i shed tears that have been carried with me for a long time
as we all seperate reach for the best and don't ever reach for less
don't let anyone hold u back and remember
in order to see the rainbow you must first endure some rain



Love Carissma aka Applesauce/Mickey44

2 comments:

  1. i luv u and i'll miss u a lot too. u can count on it. hope u do great and until the next time we meet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/06/2006

    im going to miss u too gurl and i wish you the best of luck in highschool. Dont ever change no matter what!me and dalisbeth will always be there for you! ok

    ReplyDelete