Aug 8, 2006

WOW I guess no one is writing poems

I thought this blog waz made 4 poems? Oh well...Hopefully history will be made tomorrow and sorry I didn't post ( new record 1 month and 12 days) I guess since everyone is talkin about summer..it waz iight, I went 2 FEP, the PA orientation which should be longer, and writin A LOT of poems as usual and you will them soon see soon ( I hope)


If I had Mr. Craig worried for not writing I'm sorry but da #1 poet is back u better know it
I'll show it to you in rhyme schemes
but time seems to pass by when you thinking about your dreamz.....
Hope it wasn't too hot in ur home
But when I'm alone poems is my gateway drug it opens me to more bigger ideas
I hope people will see us soon because this blog is too lonely show me poems and
I'll comment
show me writing and
I'll read it
hope we still keep in touch before we are leaving

(a little poem...we sum more)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/08/2006

    Also I love da Myspace music page lol, love it

    ReplyDelete