Aug 9, 2006

I'm back

You can call this the return of the worlds greatest
Or returning to the blog because Mr. Craig made us
Now that every school hate us
Because the real champs never lost the crown it’s been underground
But poets never reveal their secrets
Wait that’s magicians but this is our magic
Who else can fight with words ignite sentences so they burn?
Overcome stage fright still has the might to learn?
Who can still has enough to excite this blog with my return?
That’s me
And I’m back with fire power
More ammo in this hand and still shooting down cop…iers
Yea copiers still trying to copy my words
But betcha you can’t do it like me
Because no one is able to write like me

But I have been busy for not writing
Busy how high school life is going to be exciting
Can’t believe that I am going to leave
I’m saying I am back when I am about to leave
But it has been a while since I have been on the site
I said on my site Slamfam 4 Life
I got it embedded in hand not tattooed
Because the hard work left a mark so left hand screwed
Maybe that’s why I didn’t write, I did what was right
But I am back with no complaining
Now everyone in Fieldston knows “My Name is”
Everyone in the ABC house knows Ryan’s da greatest
See I’m spreading the word of the SlamFam
It’s the truth you should have seen them
You wouldn’t believe them
Now would you believe that I’m back
Yes Ryan’s back
And here to make history
It going to be sight to see
Make your right hand bleed
Because no one will be able to copy THIS from me

1 comment:

  1. NIce man...very nice. 45 POEMS!!! What a record Ry!

    ReplyDelete