Aug 5, 2006

The SlamFam Experience: The Documentary

Okay, before you get too excited, it's not done; but the reason is simple. I need more footage from you guys. Listen, all the digital pictures you've taken at Awards Night, Fieldston, Graduation, Prom, anywhere that involves you all, I need them. All the digital video your parents, aunts, uncles, grandmothers took of us at graduation, at Awards Night, at Fieldston, I need it. I've pretty much uploaded all of the footage I have, from three years ago in a circle in the classroom when Issaka was a foot shorter and couldn't remember his lines, and Luis was his line helper, to Urban Word Semi-Finals, to the beginning of our performance at graduation (my tape ran out as I started my second part...stupid, stupid, stupid...) and it's an awful lot, but I seriously need more from you guys to balance out everyone's time in the documentary. Right now, a few faces show up too much, others not enough. (Plus the interviews were pretty wack considering you wouldn't answer questions for me like you knew how to speak...on stage, on mic, on camera, to foreign leaders,... but not for me...(but that's another story...) So...anybody? I know Dalisbeth has a few digital pics because I see them on her MySpace page, I remember Carissma said her mother recorded us at graduation, anybody else? You know how to reach me. You know how to fix up your MySpace pages so I know you can email me a few pics. I'll get the video from you if I have too, that's more difficult to upload, but come on. You want the documentary right? I need help from you too.

Btw, speaking of MySpace, Wayne, Carissma, Omar, Edwin, Issaka, Karen...Where you at?

Post a comment if you have stuff for me and can get it to me, otherwise, have a relaxing second half of summer, pack light and tight, and stay out of trouble! High school is so close for you guys!

Contact:
You know my email addy already, and phone number...or,
http://www.myspace.com/poet145 , or
http://www.myspace.com/slamfam
and, oh yeah, started another one for you guys...a MySpace Music page...and it's gonna be crazy!!!---> http://www.myspace.com/slamfamlive

4 comments:

  1. Man, you got a sensitive dude's hopes up ever since he saw "The SlamFam Experience: The Documentary" title...i was like, "Are we gonna see it though the Internet?". Yea, well, i checked the SlamFam Live thing and i hope you get to it, i know i have some footage(If my mom didn't focus all of it on me) and a few pics, i'll get to u on that, but one question...Don't you think i might be one of those people who appear tooooooooo much on the screen or photos already?
    I mean i know you want some good pics man, but i think everyone else deserves some spotlight too, or am i wrong? You know, i didn't realize it until after i was thinking about it, that, when you told me at the theater that i was so vain, that that wasn't such a compliment...u hurt as much as the AssHole comment Craig! U FIEND!!! UU..U.u..(sobbing)...(intimate tears sliding down my sexy face)...TEACHER!!! U Friend!!!! U..u..u...YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a few pics and I was on myspace ever since tech. but never understood how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i got some pic, i just came from the better chance orientation, wow i cannot believe how cool it was, well almost all of it. anyway yeah my mom has like a lot of pictures that i never knew existed so i might have to send it to your e-mail, but in different folders(yeah...that's hoe much it is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/06/2006

    i have a few pix also, and gonna make history on the blog soon, hehehe anyway..........I am still sad about leaving u guys I waz hopin 2 also put up audio of myself also which could be pretty neat but I just need a couple beats and that is all. I feel that I have advanced in my poetry and I hope that shows also, so the next time I post everyone will see progess....Getting back I will try to find sum pix of anythin I could find at all until then I gotta record

    ReplyDelete