Aug 24, 2006

Untitled

I cry the tears of a warrior at war
I sing the song of death and
I dance with the devil
It's like I'm juggling 3 things at the same time...
But yet all on fire and weigh more than life it self
I can't take it but
I can't shake it off but
It seems I find my self lost
Found with a child, a husband whose a dead beat, n a job that
Only pays half of what I deserve
Yet I keep trying to win this war
Though it feels as if I been threw this before
As a story falls from my eye
My child asks me "why mommy cry"
All I can say is
I'm not crying I'm yawning
But even she can tell that waz a lie
and-bitch where my food at!!! My husband yells
Comin honey IM just-I don't care hurry the hell up
now these stories are rushing down my face
to be born in my eyes live down my bruised face and die
in my pool of blood on the floor...
But I still keep fighting even if my army is population of...
1
This journey in hell has just began
I cry the tears of a warrior and
I sing the song of death
I dance with the devil and
Still have time left.
I always thought slavery days were over but ever seen I've been
Livin wit him
It seems I've just been another
Slave in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment