Jun 20, 2008

Acid Rain PT.2

I will never forget the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever…
As it slowly diminishes what I thought I was
To
What they think I am
I begin to lose hope as these showers pour onto my existence
That was existing
But now as its christening my soul, don’t tell me that I know what the hell is wrong with me
I’m just doing what I’m told
I’m just what you want to be
Because right now I don’t know who I am
These acidic words from critics
Etches a gimmick onto my mind of what I’m supposed to be
A craving of a person who can be somebody one day
And no matter how much I want to believe that, I don’t think I can
Now I’m not saying I won’t
I try
But the pressure of encouragement and wisdom rains of my life
So when ever I fail your words burn in my mind
So whenever I succeed no tears come your eye
Just a reply
“You can do better than that”
I mean I would if only could
Shit
They decide what I do
They decide where I go
They decide what is true
They decide what I know
So I begin to believe my blood isn’t mine anymore
So I bleed your empty promises and I spit nonsense that was shoved down my throat
As a constant reminder that I am your image
Not my own person
Just the one I given
Don’t ask me when the next storm comes
Because no words come to my mouth
My tongue moves according to your will

Many people say they can’t describe themselves
Mine is easy
“I am whatever you say I am
If I wasn’t then why would I say I am
Everyday they said what I am
I don’t know its just the way I am”
And as this acid rain of pain slowly paints a portrait of a perfect image
Penetrates minds of other people and possibly making them believe I am that gimmick
Shit I only wish I could “RIP you out of me”
But now your just embedded in me
(Now I know J is mad is me)
I busy living a life sentence
So I wonder whens the death penalty
Even if I rebel your tradition
I can not leave Earth with out your permission
And that dotted line is blank
As it awaits a signature so I can get of out of
A stupid life so I believe the grim reaper my messiah
Wait nah I could never
If even the idea never daunted on me
I’m stuck with your words that had always haunted me
So
I will never forget the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever
There is acid rain
And it falls on me

No comments:

Post a Comment