Jun 30, 2008

Milestone

If only I could touch people hearts
Sounds corny doesn't it?
But my words doesn't roll off my tongue as they use to
My slur is different, my mind is changing
My environment calls for progression
Not poetry
So I haven't been the same but
The more I try to connect these thoughts onto blank canvases
And the more I try to reach out for the people
I can't seem to touch off that first line
Its been a milestone for me
I've written all there is
Name it I probably written already
So you can call me a veteran
The game is tired of me
Forget the competition
I'm here for the people
Why the hell are you in this?

For some strange reason these hands don't move pens
They move souls
And my hands been tired so I haven't written anymore
And more potential they see in me
It gets harder and harder to outdo my own poetry
I've escalated onto highest cliff
And the highest point of my imagination
All I could do now is look down in my disappointment
I'm tired of writing
But I love my poems
I can't cultivate these ideas
I guess I'm too old
I'm only 15
And looks where is bring me
Officially 4 years writing this tired poetry

And my mother is so happy of what I've accomplish in recent years
But its time to put my pen down
Focus on the books now
Maybe I'll get back when I can reach people hearts
It sounds corny doesn't it?
I know but its tearing me apart
My thoughts have been heard
By my many inspirations
So the people I look forward to
Have outdone my own creations
And this portrait I'm painting
Has been already seen
I'm not a Da Vinci
But I still call this shit a masterpiece
And I'm not the one to be bragging
My hands have touch more trees than dealers
And I handle more paper than school teachers

The more poetry the more love I kept writing
Even my pen got paper cuts
But no longer can I continue my vivid gallery of achievements
Look at me
I can't beat what I've made
I'm just a wash up memory
I am
I was
I'm still writing
But I can't
I shouldn't
I will not be fighting
For an idea to spontaneously conjure up for me
Its doesn't work like that anymore
I'm past the whole spontaneous inspiration for poetry

I can't seem the look further in the future
And see me writing the millions
And millions
For the people I've given
And shared my institution
They know that I give it my all
As for now this milestone has been harder than ever for me
I've seen people for this s**t for their life
I guess I'm not that worthy
My pen, my words, my lines, my thoughts
I'm taking a break
Until I could somehow again
Touch people's hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment