Jun 30, 2008

Consequence (Performance Based)

My teacher said that every action has a consequence
A repercussion
I told her the definition was bulls**t
But then there a consequence for saying that too
It dawn to me
Everything that daunted me
Was because I f**ked up
And the consequence was feeling guilty
Regret
Remorse
Not a good feeling
And with my head down in detention
I looked back in reflection
And I begin to believe every word that came from my teacher's lips
Those arguments
With mom and dad
And discussion you've had
Ended up in a some sort of consequence
We live a world where we don't think ahead
And where we live for the pleasure
And forget about pain
So that means in 100 years no of us would remain right?
I see it like this
Human civilization since day 1 has been corrupted
Since Our mind discovered technology
During the age of exploration
And the more progression we've ever made
Has destroy the foundations
Look at us now forcefully feeding our government to destroy us
Our wallets on a strict diet
So you can go from point a to point b
And you don't care about a condom
Until you end on Maury
And the more naturally occurring disasters
Are capitalizing on our capital
And now inflation is happening
Our government is panicking
And those tax dollars mean nothing
Until we get out of Iraq 'cause
Our economy is moving ever slower now
You pay the same money for a bottle of water that's smaller now
And you don't got money to give a tip
So they probably spit in your order now
Its all the consequence of our actions
I lay back in detention
I regret what I said to my teacher
So I went up to her and I told her I understood now
Consequences
Repercussions
The whole nine
She was surprised
I stayed back to consult her
But my moms still grounded me for cursing in school
I told my mom I made it up to her this punishment is bulls**t
But then there was consequence for saying that too

Unlimited Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment