Oct 26, 2005

Acid Rain

I will never forget the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever
While you take your time to grind with my rhymes you are not really listening
Now rewind nine seconds back in time and listen
I said the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever
When that moment hits you will stop your jaw will drop, eyes bugged out with an agape mouth
You will be torn your heart stomped out on the floor all worn

It is the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever
I was heartbroken I cried an ocean no one had a notion to cure me
The acid rain mainly messed with my brain
It is the acid rain

Now the phase that past that shortly lasted but not too fast is gone
My eyes are clear; my light has appeared now all darkness is illuminated I have no fear
I shall face the dark nothing shall tear me apart again I will not go back to the start it ends now

Now is where it ends it all depends on me where I defend myself of the acid rain
I tore through the former me now all shall see that I am the key to my success
The shadow torn apart that laid on the ground that shade is now gone

It was the acid rain of pain that stained my life forever
I was heartbroken I cried an ocean no one had a notion to cure me
The acid rain mainly messed with my brain
It was the acid rain

Now I shed new light I no longer have to fight I am a new me
I am living a new life everything is all right there is no struggle no fight I am a new me
The angry storm that formed on top of my head has cleared up every one shall see

Now I am new improved always better but you have to include
Those who help my person find my ocean in my deep blue sea
They got me together now I feel better

Now can you imagine this happening to me?
Now you know I have a new flow how can this be?
I found time got sick with my rhymes line by line can you see?

The acid rain of pain stained my life forever
I was heartbroken I cried an ocean no one had a notion to cure me
The acid rain mainly messed with my brain
There is no acid rain


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/26/2005

    Hey!
    This is a poem I enjoyed making, this WAS going to be my slam poem. That was until I made "New Era",I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo kid, what the hell is this?
    If this was gonna be your slam poem,but now you made a better one...what the hell am i gonna do?
    yo now im scared of not making it to the team.
    THIS IS MADD BULL#%&$!!!
    Watch, im gonna make a poem thats madd hot.
    You'll see!!!


    You'll see!!!


    You'll seeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killah poem
    if this was your reject I can't wait to see your slam poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody on the slam team is writing a comment about this, so i guess i'll write one too.

    Ryan, you are seriously on fire now. Like Miguel, i'm afraid now, veeeeeeeeery afraid...but not so afraid that i'm not excited to write poetry again! Yo Ry, i just want you to know that you've come a long way, we all have. But you're really stepping up to the plate now, you're really stepping up to everybody now! I still can't believe "New Era" is hotter than this! Boy, you don't know how unsure of themselves you're making everybody feel now(Well, at least me).
    Ladies and Gentlemen(Mostly ladies), i present to you a "NEW ERA".

    ReplyDelete