Oct 25, 2005

Judgment

You may think you know someone
Or you may think someone knows you
But you can’t get to know someone
Unless you get to know you

People are unworthy, untruthful, unfriendly
You may think they’re your friends but its just envy

People judge others and put them down,
Just let it go don’t be a clown,
They judge you by your cover, your outlook, they act as if you were a book; you’re fat they yell, you’re dumb they say
But you are who you are and sometimes that’s hard to change

Pier pressure, that’s it the pressure worst of all reports of psychos and suicides follow the fall
I even try to hold on I try my best so follow my path to the end of this conquest

Listen up people I hope you heard don’t let anyone put you down
SPEAK UP AND BE HEARD!!

And all there is to know is, is did you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment