Oct 25, 2005

Judgement---Part 2

I hope ya know the true essence of this world, cause little boys and girls can't seem to find the time to do anything but live crimes

I can't take back seat to witness this nation's defeat,
to witness latin faces be beat, to see how black races get treat
this nation is its own defeat

You may think you know someone or you may think someone knows you, but you can't get to know someone until you get to know you, you people and all people are dicrminating humanity, dicrminating you and many

yeah, I said that and now i'm here, now I'm back, I ain't gonna sit back hoping my words will change the world

I'm steping it up, slam day is coming do I hear footsteps approaching or are they running

This world ready to judge others and put them down, they will never let it go this nation is full of clowns

They will judge you like a book, they never look within your outlook, its sick how this nation is, they burn bricks and pile sticks, this nation is full of old pricks.

They say Bush don't like Black People but it wasn't me, I may back it up at times but I ain't going into no controversy
I don't know if its true or maybe its not, but I can't judge no one, although its fun, If we started now Pandora's box just won.

NOW DID YOU HEAR ME?!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah guys!!!
    I did it its a sequel to Judgement!
    Hope You enjoy

    Although this is not my slam poem I have yet to post it.
    Read part one first its like a trip down memory lane
    );

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/25/2005

    wow!

    That was incredible! This was very exicting to read. I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/25/2005

    wayne ur poem is hot. when i read it i ncan actually understand ur words and i feel what ur saying. i wish to see ur latest poem .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/25/2005

    that was me carissma who wrote that by the way

    ReplyDelete