Apr 11, 2006

I'm not a writer who writes for the hell of writing
I write to say things I couldn't really be sayingLike world...girl...rl ending words whom I cannot pronounce
I say whom cuz these words are people who I curse at with such profanity, but overcoming them seems beyond my ability
Wanna right-hook this one, wanna abuse those two, wanna have unlimited physical capabilities
These bastards are tires losing air in my SUV, further limiting my abilities
I wish I had an atomic bomb to launch on these female dogs...World!, you're Hiro, Girl, you're shima!
Rest of ya, I’ll just get a few weapons from Saddam
Others will get the middle-finger from Uncle Sam
Some will be eaten by me as ham
After I become a glutton of u feats, u can't tell me there's no way I can't pronounce
Maybe I’ll raise my hand a bit more, converse wit the ladies more fluently, King of the Jungle is now ready to pounce
I'm 115, and u words weight less than an ounce, so ya can't hold me down
I ain't gonna be the class-clown
Speaking clearer will get me ass-bound
Beat me 1st round, 14 more to go
Tired of ya corrupting my flow
Cuz I could be the cream of the crop, atop of the top, ya linebackers...I'm about to bop
Ya the criminals, I am the cop, go to jail fiends, I got the handcuffs
I ain't gonna sound like I’m choking on coco puffs
No one knows what I go through every single muthafucking day!!!
Having this 1 million paged composition that I can't completely clearly say
I don't want no sympathy, cuz sympathy to me is that heart-warming pat on the shoulder clearly singing, don't be tight cuz it's alright, u will one day win that fight
If u paid attention to my last line I do want sympathy...cuz hell... I sure don't get it at home or in school that much
At school, I got this fresh scar on my chest burning the shit outta me, and it keeps getting touched
My so-called friends are seriously so cold, are ya my friends, or my peers, please answer despite the fact u see these tears
4 years sailing in the same boat as ya, and can't my fellow sailors just not giggle, fiddle wit me and toy with my already-known feelings
What ya say is small, but your statements take some sensitive healing
So could ya please stop laughing at whats in my closet, give me the benefit of the doubt, and just help me clean it out
At home, I have dad saying that I don't need any therapist cuz he had the same problem and it grew outta him as he got older
But...dad, my rival just keeps getting stronger, and...I got a girl, I wanna to be able to SPEAK to her
I'm already in shining armor, just let me take out my word-thirsty sword and swing
Let me be the vet to perfectly willingly fix this long time damaged wing
I don’t want to wait for four or more years, I want to say "I'm Going To Disney world!" right now and right here
I wanna extinguish this inferno of manipulation now, I’m tired of this smoldering fear
All the factual nightmares I had about laughter at me cuz of my mouth now all seem like a blur, but non-forgetful I-wet-myself-in-class-like humiliating memories nonetheless
Feel like my internal War World 4 is going to stop me from continuing My Quest


(This poem was a long coming, i knew it, ya knew it, just had to get it off my chest u know, it was something personnel that i had to write for my well-being)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/11/2006

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete