Apr 30, 2006

No idea

I am out of ideas
I did topics about tropics
And politics, and lockets, and rockets, and I couldn’t stop it
Until now
You know I have been doing this a long time
So I have no more service like America Online
But if have one spark that’ll mark the start of a new era
This era will prove I can do poetry
I’m not a lackey, but slap me I am wrong
I put more than 15 poems on this site
I love doing poetry and I will not stop
Until I am the top of the crop
But unfortunately I am out of ideas
My mind inside is trying to find ideas
And unwind itself from this tangle of confusion
And delusion
It is utter chaos thinking and straining for one measly topic
I used to have millions of ideas floating around
But now there is none to be found
How could I use up all of my ideas?
It just can’t be
Oh yeah it all on my computer which has low memory,
I wonder why…….
I did topics about tropics
And politics, and lockets, and rockets, and I couldn’t stop it
Until now
Until now I use to type all day everyday using my recipe
Back then you couldn’t mess with me
Well I guess I can’t find my secret ingredient because
My “Sins” brought “Acid Rain” and it burn up “My Poem”
But I “Never Say Never” and I will get another idea in my mind
But I am out of ideas
These acidic words of critics always burn through me every time
So why should I put another poem why should I put another rhyme
It’s clear to me this thing I hold dear to me
I should not use ever again because of the fact that “I suck”
But I will not stop
I will continue to post 4 ever and ever but
I am out of ideas!
I did topics
But none of these topics were the one poem to get me that guaranteed spot at the top
So A message to everyone
When I do get a topic I guarantee it will be the best you have ever seen to believe
Because YOU have NO IDEA what will come next

2 comments:

  1. Man, SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Stop complaining, u got this and...that to write about. Stop lying please....ofcourse, i'm not gonna give u advice on a poem u wrote for the moment, it's not right...and u r too. Choose your poem wisely man...one shot...one opportunity...to grasp anything u ever wanted...ain't that nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't belive I'm about to agree with Mauricio, but he's kinda right. You are the most prolific writer we have in our crew, and you've never been at a loss for words when nit comes to your poetry, so please, don't let not making our team get you down now. If you've ever cared, you've done so silently. Not saying you should stay silent either, but now is not the time to down yourself. There are plenty of writers out here that have only sat in the audience, have only read in their bedrooms, have never shared with the world their love for this art form. But you Ryan, you have never held back from writing and sharing what's near and dear to you. We've always believed that good poetry is the most important thing in this journey of ours; don't get sidetracked by seeking stardom. You're an excellent visionary, expressive and truthful, and you've got an exceptional writers eye. Don't let it become blinded by competitions ugly blinding light.

    ReplyDelete