Jan 25, 2007

I Write

I write By Carissma Hughes

I write for the heck of it
so people all around know that im goo at it
I write to please no one but myself
my writing is like a pill it’s good for your health
I don’t write to rhythm or take up time cause ya on my dime
I write to make my emotions shine
when my words hit the page there is no stopping me
and no my words aint no mockery
I write to make the electricity in my body move from my toes through my bones and up my veins and
I don’t write to keep grudges but to let it rain and
my emotions are tearing it up like a hurricane and
no im not insane
but my words are coming at u like the #6 train
My words are like timbucktwo
they worth more money than all of you
I know I seem conceited but that’s not the truth
im just elated at the way my words are coming at u
and no im not finished I got a couple more things to say
shoot I could sit and write all day
I write cause
my words are my redemption of my creation
Which i have spoken
Which i have written
Which i have lived
Which i have forgiven
they are my deception which has put me in an institution
for my intuition
My recreation of all senses
Which has been my relation for my rehabilitation for
MY WORDS
MY WORDS
that can't be heard
cause my mind is not sure
NOT SURE
of the power my heart contains
I write cause
the pain and anger will still remain
I stand hear alone not sure of the power my words hold
My mind is my solution
I have written my own constitution
of my words that can't be revealed
I need to keep my emotions concealed
My mind has transitioned from master to minion
I write cause
I have felt that my words were unreachable
Maybe because i was shattered by my own ego
My words were never mine
I'm speaking faster and faster since i'm running out of time
I'm dreaming of an unfulfillable moment
I can't reach my emotions because i never showed it

SPEAK YOUR MIND
but how can i speak my mind
When there is a robot
running from my toes through my bones and up my vains
I can't control it anymore
and I know I'm not the same should i back down
'cause you want to act like a clown
I write cause
I've been around the world and throughout the country
Wait hold up i think I’m hallucinating
I've been covered by a mask of masquerading clothes
I thought i could get my topics from the youth speaks shows
I can't get control
My words must unfold
I don't know what kind of power my mind holds
I have tried to do what i am told
My words are being carried like a laundry load
with bags and more bags of things that don't make any sense
trying to put them together has made me more and more tense
My powers have been relinquished
but what i have to say is that i am distinguished
I am distinguished
I've been dropped by aliens form the past to the future
I can't be told anymore i need to be the teacher
the unreachable Preacher
the mind stopping, breath freezing leader
the one and only redeemer
I write cause
I walk alone through the shadow of death
my words were so cold i froze my own breath
My words have no particular designation
but when i speak to a crowed it has a sharp retaliation
I don't care cause I know what brings my inspiration
My words must have a destination
I know my words are my appreciation
u know what I write cause I got to much time to think

No comments:

Post a Comment