Nov 14, 2005

Dream

When the lights of life flickered
i befriended my shadows
Darkness was my shroud
In which no one can see the tears

You see the sun
setting in my eyes
You reach out in the public eye
Yet you let me go in solitude

First came hurt then came pain
Finally anger showers down like falling rain
Slowly now i gain control of them all
wiping my eyes till next they call
For now i keep my feelings under wraps
Hopefully there is no mental lapse
There they will stay until it's time
to realease them in another rythme

I hide my fears from you
you can't uderstand how i feel
you can't know what goes on in my head
You know what

Your smile doesn't fool me and your stupidity makes me sick
I may have been crazy once but i am not that thick
To think that as you stand before me
acting like a fool
I could not think about how i like you

I thought about the situation
But it never made any sense
but then it came to me
and i realize that this whole thing was nothing but a
DREAM!!!

1 comment: