Nov 17, 2005

I Teach - Version 1.0

I listen, I talk, I comfort, I console
I forgive, I anticipate, I congratulate, I scold
I love, I hope, I hug and I hold
I wait, I counsel, I encourage, I mold

I help, I coach, I chase, I catch
I struggle, I yawn, I twitch and I stretch
I stand, I fall, I follow, I lead
I understand, I call, I plow and I seed

I communicate and aggravate
I pass and I fail,
I’m sometimes confused,
But I also prevail

I read, I write, I can’t and I can
I nourish, I worry, I hurt, I demand
I stress, I express, I manage, I reach

I eat, I sleep…

I eat, I sleep…

I live,
I breath,
I feel,

We teach.

1 comment:

  1. great blog, mr craig!

    thanks for the link and im looking forward to reading everyones work.

    please send all my best wishes to your students.

    from poet to poet,
    ob

    ReplyDelete