Nov 14, 2005

Stage Fright

The crowd has come,
Seems that I've just swallowed my lung,
Already the fat lady has sung,
And this cat rip out my tongue, I'm speechless and show hasn't even begun!

Stage Fright overwhelmed, seems like hell
Emotions trapped in a cell, but no one can tell
Only I can tell, I feel that fell deep down the well
In my humilations

I never know, life is story untold
My story is cold; Stage fright put me on hold
You never know, what the hell going to unfold!

On the stage I stop in mid air
This was my fear, was my ending truly near?
Everyone just stared, my lines wasn't clear
But they didn't know I really cared

I thought
A second I just mumbled and stumbled over the wire
Almost ripped my attire

Now people watched me, like a freaking idiot that I was
Now how will I recover from this because?
I just made an idiot all of us!

Day after day, hour after hour
Seems that the king has lost his power
Now he's a coward, and used to be a great empire
Seems that he will never go higher
They call him a liar, now no one believes
His shaking his knees, his heart freeze

Here I go again I stop to think but I'm pushed to brink and my heart just again goes to sink

But I revive I survive, and people pass by
Looking like if I wasn't alive
But I strive to go all out
But with no doubt, no words come out my mouth

Everyday I'm scared and alone now I'm prone
Everyday I lose my tone, my temper, my heart turned cold

I stand here a piece of garbage
My heart, my mind fell into the pit
Got stabbed just a little bit
And make it lit
Into a big fire, just let burn it doesn't concern
Me I been humiliated
This is my lesson to learn

I never know, life is story untold
My story is cold; Stage fright put me on hold
You never know, what the hell going to unfold!

Stage Fright scattered my life and my career
But that doesn't matter
Because my heart isn't here
Anymore, what will do?
My whole life is strewn
But now I am a fool
Because I will never give up I never will now and ever again!
Because I turn back because of humiliations and people
That stupid when will I learn
That the only thing that concerns
In life is what I earn
And not what I receive so everyone believes…

You will never know if life is story untold
But keep pushing
Pass the arguments, and humiliation
Here's an emancipation of you

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/17/2005

    Hey!
    Thisis my slam poem
    So feel to tell me what's wrong. (when you are reading this read it at a fast pace)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Ry, this seems better than NEW ERA. If this poem is truly your Slam Poem, then i have to say that you haven't impressed me. I'm not saying it's wack, because it's not. But i don't know man, i just can't hear you in these last two poems. It's probably cuz i haven't seen this side of you. I just don't know, i feel like a tv playing so many programs all at once(Can't find the controller man). ACID Rainjust sounds so hot, maybe it's the different styles of the poems.

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!GOD!What am i saying?

    I'm gonna see your future poems and performances.

    ReplyDelete