Nov 28, 2005

Making of My pain

Guys if you look below, I have written a new slam poem, It came to me while sitting on the 2 train and having a burst of different emotions right before my stop (almost missed my stop too!). well, I was thinking of all my old poems, new poems, and how I had nothing to write. I sat on the train and a Man with an eyepatch (maybe eyepatch wasn’t needed, hehaha) any way he came in, not begging like other people and just silntly asked for change while then stepping off the train and I felt all of his raw emotions without him having to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will comment on the poem as well, so right here I'm simply going to applaud you for opening up the "behind the scenes" of your latest creation. It's often that we lose sight of what it is that caused, inspired, led, coerced or forced us to write something. We spend so much time studying others methods, that we often discount our own. Wayne, it's not only neat to hear what inspired this one, but I'm very curious how others may have reacted to the same situation. You know, the others on the train who may or may not have even noticed this man. Or even some more of your team/class mates. You certainly did, and you ran with your emotions. Way to go kid! You never cease to impress me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/29/2005

    that was sooooooooooo moving,it brought a tear to my eye like when my mom makes thanksgiving dinner

    ReplyDelete