Jun 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day Mr. Craig

Now that you’re a father and you have your baby daughter
Now you a apart of her life
Matter of fact
She apart of your life
Cause I never saw a teacher who life is dedciated to teaching
But would never forget his family when they really need him
And watch that you have another seedling
Now that we sprouted
She has just started to grown
You will never give up
At least it had never really shown
But now
I know you living the good life
Even though I haven’t seen anything good in life
But your different
Can’t really explain it
But I could picture it
Through predictaments, torn ligaments I see a light
That shines so bright but you could figure it out
I know you had your doubts
Your times that you pout
But light that give you the hope you wanted
After that baby was born you was different
Now I have vision
An image that one day that girl would awake
Grab a pen and paper and would make a lot of mistakes
But a little inspriation would all that it would take
Fold the paper in half and would make
A little heart and write real big
She would run and jump into a bed
A guy would have woken up and she would have said
“Happy Father’s Day daddy, I love you”
If you want this vision to be true
Be true to your family
Because I know Madison really loves you

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million Ryan. This means more than you know. I've told you before, and I'll continue to tell you, you've got a gift with words man, don't stop using them. You make it hard to hold back the tears... :(

    ReplyDelete