Jun 22, 2006

My name

I am the only guy that will still lives after he dies
At least my soul would be alive
Surviving off the words we speak
Tweak to perfection, a collection of poets who will spit the truth
And vomit their recollection

So I'm leaving my mark here
Right from the start here
Right where I'm departing here
Where I learn fear

Do you know who the f**k I am?
Guess Not
Because I don't need fame to get your attention
Because this poem itself has got your attention
Did I forget to mention my name.......
I am Ryan b*tch
I call myself the North Star
Because everyone needs a little guidance when they stray far
And far along did I need this help
But no one was there
But the SlamFam was
And let me show you how they helped me
ITS TIME TO SHOW OFF MY SKILLS......


I was always afraid I stayed away anyway I was ashamed of fame
Rep to gain but the acid rain of pain had always stained my name
Now my name is framed
Its picture perfect partly because partly this picture wasn't perfect because
It doesn't matter
What ever I do
I can't be picture perfect like you


DID YOU SEE MY SKILLS?
You see I can't be picture perfect
But damn well I can perfectly picture my skills
An when I reach that unreachable stage
On stage
My pages of words will finally mean something
And I mean mean something

But now who's the profilic guy
The honors guy
The poetry guy
The guy that writes his soul and not care what the f**k the points are
The guy who has been on the sidelines but always came back up when needed
Never pleaded nor did I ever cry for it
But I'll die for it
Not for the attention
Or the tension
Or the fame
All I need to do is mention my name
So everyone could remember
Cause I'm Ryan b*tch!

I rather say it twice
Cause I know you people always forget it
I'm Ryan b*tch!
Now don't mistake me for mike jones
Cause he got no girls man he's alone
He's a phony
But me, see I got the whole crowd locked on me
I don't care what they say about me
See I will become famous
All you have to do is say what the f**k my name is!

No comments:

Post a Comment