Jun 18, 2006

Off Book!!!!

Guess who's already got his part memorized...Yeah, it's me, it's me.

You know I've got to live up to your expectations. You've set your standards pretty high, but I've got my part - who's next?

Oh yeah, got another suprise for you all Monday, find me to find out.
We'll also need to practice a few times this week, obviously before Thursday - All who want in must be committed, this is the one time we'll have the captive audience we've wanted (all your parents, your teachers, and fellow students) Talk about leaving with a bang.

Any suggestions for placements on the stage; I don't think the line-up will work because we're going to need to use a mic, or two - it's a huge theatre and everyone won't be as quiet and attentive as at an open mic (lol) so I was considering a semicircle around two standing Mics, we'd still be seated until our parts, then fully standing by the end...not sure yet...

We also need to get the extrs three minutes from Mrs. Holland; We have to amaze her, so be prepared with your best, most emotionally rapturous and intellectually stunning voices...(I love the thesaurus)

Mr. C

3 comments:

  1. I GOT MINE MEMORIZED TOO!
    what a small world-heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. h ha ha ha ha ha aha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hhahshahshshh hahahahahahahahahahahsh hsahshahahahahhahahaha haahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah hhahaahaahahahshshhhhahahha hhaha
    i been had mine memorized so i beat ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess I thought I had it memorized, until I broke down today. I won't let you down though come Thursday...

    ReplyDelete