Jun 27, 2006

Regrets

When I entered this school I was just a small little kid
Didn't care what I said or what I did
But everytime I tried to open up my rage closed me in
But now.....
See 6th grade rolled past me
Still shy and afraid
And 7th grade was just full of rage
But this year wasn't like to the rest
I got to open up to everyone

And I regret not to open up before
Because now I wouldn't get to see you any more
Sure we could always be in contact
But where would there be eye contact?
Damn it!
I hate this shit!
Slamfam is gonna break apart
But don't let your spirit
Because I don't want you to have regrets like me
And I don't you want to be......
An idiot!

I regret my past times I had
Because when I was mad
I could of gotten glad
My bad
I didn't mean that stupid product
Because nothing could seal this pain I brought up
Now I am caught up with the memories of this year
Because the last 3 wasn't like this year
Now I have tears
They're dripping through my soul
Because now our chapter has closed


And I regret the stupid shit that I did to everyone
Because I opened up to them the year was done
I don't think you would understand
On how pissed I am!
And how things could of change with me....
FUCK THIS SHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LAST 3 YEARS
BECAUSE WHEN I WAS DOWN NO ONE WAS THERE!
I'm sorry
I regret my regrets
Cause I regret that my regrets was something that no one would forget

See
This year......
I did something....
I got to talk
And commuicate
But now I got to go out of state
I hope u got no regrets
Because will something u will never forget
Just stay in touch.....
Because I love everyone so much

SLAMFAM4EVA
Don't break each other's hearts
Comfort them
Goodbye
And Good luck

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/28/2006

    I'm 2 obessed wit u guys....and how could I not??? Contactz: e-mail me at hustle4moredough@yahoo.com
    or
    hustle4moredough@hotmail.com
    or
    AIM : GTz_Ghetto_Prince

    Number: (718)-588-1858
    Cell Phone: coming soon getting a new one this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/28/2006

    MY bad
    My AIM is GtGhettoPrince

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/28/2006

    ryan im going to miss you to buddy no excuse me big brotha i dont want to ever lose as friend! keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think it was very smart 2 leave phone numbers on a public website! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    (cough)
    by the way:- wayj41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayne, you're right...it wasn't too smart. Thoughtful, but not too smart. I'll repost this as a draft, you guys can see it, the public can't.

    ReplyDelete