Oct 19, 2006

"Beautiful"

My after school poetry teacher Mr. Fish made me write-yea I was mad. He wouldn't let me stop until the 10 minutes were up n I couldn't cross anything out. So now I'M working on a poem n need feed back. I don't want to give him crap. I want him to see I can write, I jus need time to do it LOL.

"Beautiful"

You are as beautiful as the night sky
Right after the sun has went to sleep.
Your eyes are deeper than my family roots-
and you know I got a lot of family!
Your cute koolaid smile
is like that bright star showing hope on such a sad day
You are "beautiful"...
Well at least on the outside
now if your personality had a face!
Oh my god,
You would take ugly to another level untouched before.
You are
As ugly as the
"Just woke up" hair style
I'm talking
U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi
You ugly what?! what?! You ugly!!!
Yeah you can bag every girl in NYC
But that's just with your face sweetie.
Girls are not as smart as they use to be
Wanna get with a boy cause he cute, he fine, he calls u a dime
but at the same time
got another chick on the side
AKA his slide!

God don't like ugly,
So you is daymn lucky he loves you

But yet in the medias eyes you are beautiful
Well, what do they know
Who was given the right to judge what's beautiful
I don't remember voting on this!!!
"beauty is in the eye of thee beholder"
But what if the beholder dies?!
What if she or he is blind?!
Then who will find beauty
Who will break the hearts of the ugly by only their words
Who will brainwash the young minds,
If no one knows the definition of
BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment