Oct 27, 2006

Memories

What ever happen to the times we shared?
All the things I’ve cared for
Has wash away from my shore
Sure new things would wash up but I don’t want it anymore
I want back the things I had
Don’t tell me I am sad I’m just disappointed that every time that something is perfect
I think that is it worth it, worth my life
But it has to fade because nothing ever stays the same
And it kills me to watch my best friends wash away
Everyday we I try to prove myself but you guys aren’t there
Now I am in PA a new place, new school and with some new fear
That the only chance to make friends like you would never come
That 145 was a one-shot deal and now I am done
The money, the kindness, and the cleanliness I don’t care for
If I don’t have my crew what I am here for?
I thought that I would never miss you guys at this time
Time worsen this scar I can’t hide
I reminisce…
Back in June 2006 went by quick, having fun with the Slamfam
Won 3 championships in our course, can you imagine how happy I am?
Its “picture perfect” like I said in June
I can perfectly picture when I was packing up in my room
The times we had, sure it would never last
But would always be encrypted in my heart not my mind
But to find that the choice I made was bitter sweet
Because the experience is great but I miss the New York streets
The concrete underneath my feet now
It pains me
It stains my heart to find I am only walking with friend
Just friends I am pretend that everything is alright and that I would make amends
But thinking
Mr. Craig dissing people, people diss his forehead
Both going back and forth again
We tried to freestyle at least for a little while
We play football and Frisbee
Literally the excitement could not be contained
My insane mind driven out of brain
And when I left the excitement stayed in NY
And sorrow came to fill in
From then on it stays on my mind
The moment I spent must’ve been the greatest
I could resurrect those memories even at the faddist
So that would always be the climax of my life
SlamFam gave me the world so I’ll repay with my life
My success goes to all of you because since of SlamFam
My grades soared
And I couldn’t have wanted anything better anymore
Imagine later in life what would of happen?
We dead silent now since most were sent up and packing
I f we hadn’t left tings would be the best
Still got an education
But still got best friends
Those memories….are killing me
Because I don’t have you anymore……

1 comment:

  1. i agree with edwin, didn't u realize that he was rhyming in the first paragraph of his writing. come on people that means we still got it!!! we're still slamfam, but if we let go of the memories or if we don't keep in touch, slamfam might come to an end. although i don't want to even consider this as an option, it's the truth because i'm feeling what ryan's feeling, but the difference is that i feel that pain everyday when i don't see anyone posting. i know this school stuff if a challenge and that we have to adjust.
    on a much happier note this thanksgiving break who ever's coming back to N.Y. we have to meet up. it might be wierd cause we might see that each one has changed (i know i sure have). anyone that's willing...what do ya say?

    ReplyDelete