Oct 5, 2006

NEW POEMS COMING SOON!!!

I know that many people have seen that this blog is going dead. Its seems the main reason we made the site is now useless. But thanks to my study halls and finishing all of my home work I was able to come up with two more poems. This also should not be a one person effort. We all need to pull together and start bringing back the meaning of Slamfam. The 3 championships that we worked for may be gone. Still work on poems, still dedicate yourself to this. I know some people just don't have enough ideas (or in Miguels case) can't finsih it, but the study halls come in handy from high school, I'm going to post up some new poems soon but I wanna the greatest poets back on the stage. Its good we still use the site for telling us infomation, and its good people still use the site. All I am asking is please everyone try to show people that you can do poetry and show them that you have some talent in you. Post something on this site now. PLEASE!!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, sorry I missed you this past weekend, I heard you were in town, along with Edwin too. I didn't get to see either of you guys, but it was nice to hear your doing well. I see you've said new poems are coming soon...don't force the issue, just "let it rain, and write it out..."

    I know, it sound silly, but you know what I'm talking about.

    Keep us posted about happenings at your school, and don't be so hard on the new folks around you, they may have similar feelings about you. (I'm refering to your comment on Marz' Myspace...)Learn what you can from them, even if it's just more inspiration for your writing.

    Oh, btw, does your school have a frisbee/ultimate team like Dalisbeth, because then you might be able to play each other. That'd be crazy!

    SlamFam!

    ReplyDelete