Oct 25, 2006

im sitting here with nothing else to do
but to think about my old ways, my old emotions, my old life
my past life, my future life my- present-life
i have been shot with a bullet that passed my lungs and aimed straight for my heart
peircing through the hard ice that is to be in it's place
My soul is now lost
my soul is no more
my words can no longer speak my minnd and my mind can no longer speak my mind
i am no loonger invinsible
my blood has turned a coal black that has been used as the dirt that man walks on
As i enter my closet what do i see
a dark hershy chocolate bar looking at me
his luscious lips has attacked my body\he caressed my mind as my heart skipped a beat
he captures my soul in a mear image
he speaks the words of true passion and love but i am told that he is not for me
he takes my mind and plays a game
he opens a wound in my heart and fills it with hope and desire
of a romantic night
but all i get is heart break
poetry has leed me to nothing but a vomat of emotions
it has stabbed me in my stomach
leaking out all my internal thoughts, hunger, desires
I can tell you what i have to saybut the words just can't fit this page











i dont know where im going with this help............................

No comments:

Post a Comment