Oct 27, 2006

Controversial Rhymes part 1

The pencil I have has only lead for success I guess that why I always aimed to be the best
But not sports not games I only aim for the fame
The pencil writes mistakes on my soul
Bush wrote his speech so terrorism explodes
But unlike a pen you can’t erase your mistakes you have to face the after stains on your page

As I write a child dies at his home
A mother worst fear and now she lives alone

Bush target was missed and so he bombed
I bet that mom missed her son when he was bombed
This pencil has not written clear
My hand’s guidance was focused on beating off
Those shear people who don’t share, don’t care, don’t fear, but go near me
Bush has the same way on terrorist
Except I actually care about people and don’t act like a bitch
He’s straight bullshit
His decision were permanent
Because he doesn’t want to be proved wrong by true believers
And so keep dreaming
Because this pencil writes for you guys who thinks that life has a meaning
Fend off Bush and show how wrong he is for believing that he could handle president
Same with immigrants he wasn’t hesitant

That hand that was beating off wasn’t meant to masturbate but meant to educate
I don’t want to be wrong by saying
“Bush is a motherfucker”
But that’s not true
Bush doesn’t fuck mothers but who thought that he got screwed?
The pencil I have only writes on souls
If Bush held a 55 iron pen then US reaches a low
If a pen ink last
Then pencil has to be special
It wrote these stanzas you can tell me it higher than his IQ level!
This pencil make subtle poetry like Bush is subtle
You have to hear it twice to figure out what he said
Bush don’t speak right but me it’s just the special lead

So when you hear this a second time
You’ll realize the truths and the lies
You’ll want to despise his franchise or “cabinet”
So when you read this a second time
You’ll see that…..
My pencil has only lead for success
I guess that’s true from my controversial rhymes
Rewind what I said
Not sports not games I got your attention so let me get some fame

No comments:

Post a Comment