Oct 10, 2006

I forgot

It has been that long
I have forgotten the way you make me laugh by just,
poking out your bottom lip when yeah mad
It has been 2 weeks and already,
I have forgotten the way your
six pack pressed against my flat chest
gives such a feeling that if I told you
you'd say T-M-I
It has been uncountable hours
since I had the right to say
"yea we go out"
when you would pass by me with only the
light in your eyes to let me know your still mine,
though we're not together

It's been that long that,
I had forgotten the way you made me feel
the days spent thinking was you really worth my tears
was you really worth wanting to be left alone from my family and friends
well,
you must have been
cause I came right back to you
just like you thought I would
I guess I forgot I love loving you love me...

1 comment: