Oct 9, 2006

guess what even though it's not officialy time for basket ball games we decided to play against Vanguard Highschool and we beat them 38 to 29 i only scored 16 points, 2 3points and the rest were layup shots 2 points i play shooting guard.

we also had a pep rally on friday and the dance team had to dance we were so hype
we danced then we stepped it was hot.

Concert band is coming along great im mad that im third chair clarinet but they said it's a freshman thing.
It's scary cause most of the kids are like white and like so nice and that weird.
Im getting ready for the holloween dance that we are planning (oh yeah im on the dance commity) Im talking over the whole school.
And guess what i found out that i am actually a great singer(i told u i could sing but no one wanted to listen ) maybe one day i will sing for yall

2 comments:

  1. My God Carissma, i never knew u were such a braggadocio, my lord!!!!
    Everybody is having luck at their schools except me!!!
    Our Varsity Football TEam is 3-0 right now, and my JV Team is 0-3, it sucks, i mean the losing does, not us, we've been losing cuz we always fuck UP in the 1st half!!!!!I'm doing aight with my grades, i see myself as a B student right now, and ya gotta meet my english teacher, he's a real NWA, i mean, he's so strict and manipulative, yet caring and funny as hell!!!I be getting called MARZ, Maurice, and Mauricio, and it's alright.

    NOw, to business, i know i've been a bum by not writing a poem in so long, but please expect something soon,i hope i come up with something cuz i really wanna please Craig, and i performed Youth Speaks and now everybody's hungry for more, and i got a hunger for performing again, i miss ya, but i really miss my family and my baby bro...
    don't forget SlamFam, it's just hibernating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissma, it's great to hear how well you're doing in school. Who'd a thunk it that you'd get there and take over...(wait a minute, who wouldn't have thought that...) anyway, keep charged up and aspiring for that first chair clarinet. You'll get it sooner or later (Hopefully sooner right!) Keep posting and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete