May 5, 2006

7 days of Reckoning

Here's a story of a boy, who has never lived life 2 his fullest.........he has a disease and only calls for him to live for 7 days......this the story of the boy.........each day I will post a different day, following himso you can see what he sees



Here I am standing at the end
My eyes is falling, now I’m yawning
Here on the last day of the planet
I panic of the sudden death of me
I could see the sky the pitch black blanket
Knowing I won’t make it
I will just ask for forgiveness for everything I have done
I go to my family because it is more important than business
I try to stay optimistic but to admit it, its not working
Here I stand at the end
“Just give me one more day”
I pray to the gods hoping for a save
But no answer is given
And I will go into oblivion
So good bye to the world that I hold clear and dear
For the ending is almost here………

No comments:

Post a Comment