May 23, 2006

Last Round

I can tell you what i have to say
but the words just can't fit this page
bomb my life of salvation
hanging bodies across the room for decoration
My mind has been twisted in a revolution
My life has been seen worse than the book of revalations
My words were the worst creation
I can tell you what i have to say
but the words just wont fit this page
as i sing the song of inspiration
My mind is set for consetration
but my mind shows a death
stabbing blood flowing retaliation
I have seen the stars and shot for more
I've lived for the worst oof us
Bullets and cuts can't hurt me
like you do cause
you shot me down and attacked my mind as
I finally relized
I don't have the finest clue
of what the hell i'm getting myself into
My legs are quivering
my limbs are shivering
My hearts breaking down
Crombling, with out a shadow of a doubt
a shadow of a doubt
a shadow of a doubt?
what the hell am i talking about
My mind has conceived a illusion
but inconclusion
i stand here crying cries of the dying dire
of desire..................



This poem is not finished give me some ideas please cause im running out

No comments:

Post a Comment