May 19, 2006

Inspiring Inspiration

Should i be scared at the way you look at me
am i suppose to jump because you are my enemy
You have controlled my tounge for so long i feel as if what your doing is wrong
You've controlled the motions in my body
When i tried to speak you sometimes shund me
am i suppose to melt in the presence of your humanity
Shot down my emotions cause you thought you owned me
1, 2, 3
You are my redemption of my creation
Which i have spoken
Which i have written
Which i have lived
Which i have forgiven

You are my deception which has put me in an institution
for my intuition
My recreation of all senses
Which has been my relation for my rehabilitation for
MY WORDS
MY WORDS
that can't be heard
cause my mind is not sure
NOT SURE
of the power my heart contains
the pain and anger will still remain
I stand hear alone not sure of the power my words hold
My mind is my solution
I have written my own constitution
of my words that can't be revealed
I need to keep my emotions consealed
My mind has transitioned from master to minion
I have felt that my words were unreachable
Maybe because i was shattered by my own ego
My words were never mine
I'm speaking faster and faster since i'm running out of time
I'm dreaming of an unfulfillable moment
I can't reach my emotions because i never showed it

SPEAK YOUR MIND
but how can i speak my mind
When there is a robot
running from my toes through my bones and up my vains
I can't control it anymore
and I know I'm not the same
should i back down
'cause you want to act like a clown
I've been around the world and throught the country
Wait hold up i think i'm halusinating
I've been covered by a mask of masqeurating clothes
I thought i could get my topics from the youth speaks shows
I can't get control
My words must unfold
I don't know what kind of power my mind holds
I have tried to do what i am told
My words are being carried like a laundry load
with bags and more bags of things that don't make any sense
trying to put them together has made me more and more tense
My powers have been relinquished
but what i have to say is that i am distingusihed
I am distinguished
I've been dropped by aliens form the past to the future
I can't be told anymore i need to be the teacher
the unreachable Preacher
the mind stopping, breath freezing leader
the one and only redeamer

I walk alone through the shadow of death
my words were so cold i froze my own breath
My words have no particular designation
but when i speak to a crowed it has a sharp retaliation
I don't care cause i know what brings my inspiration
My words must have a destination
I know my words are my appreciation
You pick
What is your destination

2 comments:

  1. Yo that poem was FIRE!
    That poem is great and has cool play off of words, u should have tried out for the team girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...






    ...but I guess there's always next year...somewhere.

    ReplyDelete