May 22, 2006

Why i write

Why do i write?
I write for the thought of making it big
making sure people know i give a sh*t
i have tried to speak without getting angry
but it's like not being heard was my destiny
I write cause i got things to say
My words had sometimes gone astray

my words dry out the liquid in your body
i Know being true will allow me to be heard supposily
I' m sick and tierd of shouting to make a link
and it seems like people need words to think

the flow of writing
has edged me on
my words should be written in a song
As i walk down the street bopping to my own music
think abot the beats my words have developed
all the people around me
seems to be shut uped

why do i write ?
I write for the heck of it
I tried yelling and im tierd of it
My lungs gasping for air
as i scream amd shout what i have to say
but i bet everyone wouldlistening
if i said that Chris Brown was gay

I write because of ,me being a minority
is seen to be a bumb saying help me
i write because thats how i deal with all the feelings that are killing me

I write because this world is a big
microphone with no sound
So as you speak it's like no one is around

I write for the men and women in the army
i write for the GOD above that saved me
I write because i don't want what i have to say to die
My words fly high
above the ones who dont care
the ones who try to be sincere

Do you still want to know why i write, really?
well i write because
these damn teachers keep on putting a pen and paper in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment