May 23, 2006

School is 4 Fools

Schoolz almost over and here is sum encouraging


I don’t really need the board of education
Because right now I am bored of education
That’s why I have an imagination
So I can picture all of this stuff
I don’t need to learn
I don’t need the stern teachers who earn less a day
And here I stay
And for what?
I don’t need school
And abiding the rules?
I got my own
Here I am writing alone
To everyone in classes
Who learn everyday?
What I can I say?
What a bunch of nerds but hey
This isn’t about them
About me you see?
Principal or Ruler, and pencil and a ruler yeah right
I don’t tutor
That’s twice the times I talk in a twister
C I kno my engilsh……I’m finish with all this
Work that I do
To get nothing to do
That’s why I don’t to go to school
Cause school is 4 fools
And you?
Well….
You can stay with no care
Living in fear
And who’s going be there
When you shed a tear?
Like your friends care?
Oh yeah
Let’s go with that
Matter of fact
You can
Stay with the people who got those knifes
And lost lives
But never forgotten
But a mom’s surprise
To find out yet another one’s gone
Not transfers
To find out half the kids got cancer
And only one smart girl
So they decided to advance her
So
Why go school when most don’t learn?
Why not drop out?
Oh well
Is up to everyone here
Live with people who do care
Just
Like
Me
You see
Now I got a great job at Mc Donald’s
Ronald is great leader to follow
Sure there is a little dough
But you know that’s not it
You can be a waiter
You can cater those nerds
If not you can be those guys at the supermarkets
Sure it’s far less than a waiter
Buts it not hard to get
See
You
Can succeed
Without
A
Degree!
And end up being
Broke like me!
Make your choice…..
And Who you want to be?

4 comments:

  1. Wow that s#@t was hot!!!!!
    U blew me away with ur hot lines and tight rhymes and I don’t think I need to say anymore ,the poem says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.

    Nice Ryan...Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ______________________________________________________________________The reason I put that space is because I have nothing to say it was just____I have no words but if I did trust it would only be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo this is hot keep it up
    you on fire

    ReplyDelete